With excellent sensitivity even to deep underground objects, salt water immunity and excellent resistance to interference, this PI metal detector is ideal for harsh environments and mineral soils.
Garrett ATX Pulse Induction Metal Detector
The Garrett ATX Pulse Induction Metal Detector is a powerful tool designed for deep research in harsh environments. Using PI technology, ATX is designed to find gold in challenging environments.
The Garrett ATX has many modes and capabilities and uses multiple frequencies to detect metal deep underground.
The Garrett ATX has 13 sensitivity modes, an effective ground balancing feature that takes seconds to calibrate the soil you’re working with, and ground tracking.
Metal inspection is another feature that checks whether an item is ferrous or not, and the precise identification feature helps you capture and find the metal you want and want to extract.
The ATX is extremely durable, but heavy, three times heavier than some of the other metal detectors on our list. They can be submerged to a depth of 3 meters and their operation will not be affected by salt water.
In general, if you want a metal detector that leads the way in depth detection, this PI detector is what you need.
Garrett ATX in Australia Setup and Controls
- The metal detector finds ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Best metal detectors for metal detectors in 2024
- minelab gold monster 1000 metal detector
- What metal detector detects the deepest?
- Most Historic Metal Detecting Finds Review
- The best metal detectors for the year 2023
- Tesoro Gold Plus Locator
- Top 5 GREATEST Metal Detecting FINDS Review
- dankowski detectors
- What is the best professional metal detector in 2023?